Safety Tech Innovation Network is a programme, delivered by KTN and sponsored by the Department of Digital, Media, Culture and Sport (DCMS) and Nominet. The safetytechnetwork.org.uk site is operated by KTN.
Changes to these terms
Links to other websites
This website contains links to other web sites operated by parties other than Safety Tech Innovation Network. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for the content of these sites or the use being made of these sites. We do not warrant that this website will be available without interruption or that it is error, virus or bug free.
Availability of our Site
Availability of, and access to, our Site is provided to you on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Site, its functionality and its contents without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you, or any connected party, if, for any reason, our Site or the content it contains is unavailable for access at any time for any period.
Acceptable Uses of our Site
You may only use our Site for purposes which are lawful and comply with these terms and conditions of use. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- to download, use or re-use any material or content which does not comply with our content standards
- to knowingly transmit any data or material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any Device, computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site in contravention of the provisions of these terms and conditions of use.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site
- any equipment or network on which our Site is hosted
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party in connection with the provision of our Site.
Materials, information and content uploaded to our Site
You can request to have your content (articles, blogs, events etc.) shared on our website. You will retain ownership of all applicable intellectual property rights in such materials, information and content. However, by doing so, you grant us a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, store and process all such materials, information and content, and make it available to third parties.
You may terminate this licence by giving us reasonable notice in writing at our registered address.
You may unsubscribe from receiving any marketing material from Safety Tech Innovation Network at any time by using the link in our newsletter or by contacting us directly.
Elements of the website may not be compliant with Accessibility WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines and that an audit is in progress